Kansen Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kansen Era

You were just an average High School Student. But then your life changed forever... You wake up in new surroundings and start a new adventure choosing what you are. In a world based on my favorite show, Inuyasha, you will embark on an adventure of your

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

zuki, kira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skullz1313

skullz1313

zuki, kira Empty
PostSubject: zuki, kira   zuki, kira I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:40 pm

[img]zuki, kira 21jpg[/img]
First Name:Kira
Middle Name (optional):
Last Name:Zuki
Race:Full Breed (fire demon)

Physical appearance: I have long blonde hair (usually worn in a high ponytail) with a red bow at the top. I have a black dress down to my lower leg with red lace bounding my top like a corset. Red shoes lacing up my legs and roses at both of my ankles. I have fire red eyes with long eyelashes and pale, flawless skin.
Personality: I love singing and is never seen without my music. Hard-headed at some times and a bit stubborn. Very nice to kids though.
Special Ability: To control fire in battle and everyday life. In instances such as cooking, battling, and warming yourself up in cold weather.
Weapon: Double-Bladed fire swords! (1st one is Oni and the 2nd one is Oma)

Your Life:
Parents are currently at war. They left days before my 12th birthday leaving my alone for 4 years and there will be 2 more years until they come back. If they come back...
On my 14th birthday I found a little orphan kitten and raised it. I soon found out that it is a transforming Cat demon! keeping a kitten form as a traveling companion but in battle transforms into a GIANT cat and kicks everyone's butt!!!
I came across a castle and decided to poke around and a woman with wings came up to me and offered up either a place to live or any question to be asked... I chose to live with the kind lady.
I soon bonded with her and became close friends with the woman, her name was Kansen.
Back to top Go down
Kansen...

zuki, kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: zuki, kira   zuki, kira I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:11 am

pretty kool
APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kansenerainu.board-directory.net

zuki, kira
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kansen Era :: First Time :: Your Arrival :: What Would You Like to Be?-
Jump to: