Kansen Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kansen Era

You were just an average High School Student. But then your life changed forever... You wake up in new surroundings and start a new adventure choosing what you are. In a world based on my favorite show, Inuyasha, you will embark on an adventure of your

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matitchi, Kansen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kansen-Sensei

Kansen-Sensei

Matitchi, Kansen Empty
PostSubject: Matitchi, Kansen   Matitchi, Kansen I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:31 pm

First Name:Kansen
Middle Name (optional):
Last Name:Matitchi
Race:Fallen Angel

Physical appearance:I have LONG Deep Brownish-Red hair, Grey eyes with golden flecks in them and I have Black Angel wings. My teeth are sharpened (like fangs) and i have long, sharp nails. I have pale skin and a flawless complexion with the exception of a burn mark going up my right arm. I also have 7 ear peircings, a bellybutton peirce and a tongue peirce.
Personality: I have a bad temper, not afraid to fight anybody, very stubborn, and a bit cocky at times.
Special Abilities: I can controll the bodies and minds of my opponents (i suggest you do not battle me) and controll the element of fire.
Weapons: my HUGE sword named Shi (death) and my spiritual Angel power.

Your Life:
I Originally lived in this time period. I had an easy life. I lived on my own for as long as i could remember. I took care of myself, Went on killing sprees, stole some shit and ate the animals that i killed.
I found an abandoned castle and opened it to the public for information or a place to stay and be trained in different departments.
Back to top Go down
https://kansenerainu.board-directory.net
Kansen...

Matitchi, Kansen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matitchi, Kansen   Matitchi, Kansen I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:45 am

just in case everyone knows that is my profile just on another account!
APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kansenerainu.board-directory.net
Kansen-Sensei

Kansen-Sensei

Matitchi, Kansen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matitchi, Kansen   Matitchi, Kansen I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:52 am

yay i found my password!!! im bak people!!!
Back to top Go down
https://kansenerainu.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Matitchi, Kansen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matitchi, Kansen   Matitchi, Kansen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matitchi, Kansen
Page 1 of 1