Kansen Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kansen Era

You were just an average High School Student. But then your life changed forever... You wake up in new surroundings and start a new adventure choosing what you are. In a world based on my favorite show, Inuyasha, you will embark on an adventure of your

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shukura, Keket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkLozFanUberest

DarkLozFanUberest

Shukura, Keket Empty
PostSubject: Shukura, Keket   Shukura, Keket I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:55 am

Shukura, Keket Darkrai
First Name: You may call me Keket, as my true name has been lost in time, and many of my followers refer to me as such.
Middle Name (optional):
Last Name: Shukura (the name given to me by my lord)
Age: 17 (A.D. but has been alive...er dead for centuries)
Race: I was once human, but now I am a phantom

Physical appearance: My hair is long and silver, it always billows in the winds of the spectral planes. I have pale sapphire eyes that are both beautiful and ominous, and my clothes are, in essence, just shadows that I have manifested together to keep myself modest, the material shadows also cover my arms, hands, and feet, and there are Bloodstonesaround my chest and shoulders that contain the essence I need to stay manifested in the human plain.
Personality: It truly depends on the situation, but in most cases I am a very reserved and emotionless person. However at times I can act nearly human.
Special Ability: When not manifested I can enter one's subconcious and cause horrible nightmares, that can cause suicidal thoughts and actions. Or when I am manifested I can take the form of what one fears most, though there can be complications to that. I also have complete control over my followers (minions XDD), and can manipulate shadows.
Weapon: Fear for the most part, but I can form crude weapons with shadows. And there's always using my minions to attack for me, since ladies do not fight.

Your Life:
Centuries ago I was a lowly theif, and not a very good one at that since I was killed rather early in my carrer; When I died I was brought to the Dark Lord. He, for a reason beyond my knowledge, decided to give me a choice, either serve for him as a messenger and personal servant, or be doomed to oblivion. I hastily agreed, and now serve my Lord, with minions of my own. Upon recent matters, my Lord has given me more leeway and I am now free to do a majority of things that I wish, though I still only exist to answer at his beck and call. On a final note, I can only exist if I collect the essence of living creatures, which include demons and humans alike, and while I can collect such by my own means I usually have my personal servant, Bero, collect them for me.

Shukura, Keket Anime107

Bero (Above)

Last edited by DarkLozFanUberest on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkLozFanUberest

DarkLozFanUberest

Shukura, Keket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shukura, Keket   Shukura, Keket I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:58 am

Here are the links...

https://media.photobucket.com/image/Human%20Darkrai/Olega_2008/darkrai.jpg (For Me)

https://media.photobucket.com/image/Anime%20-%20Cerberus/sesshomaruluver01/anime107.jpg (For Bero)
Back to top Go down
Kansen...

Shukura, Keket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shukura, Keket   Shukura, Keket I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:11 am

interesting and...
APPROVED!!!
but no godmoding!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kansenerainu.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Shukura, Keket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shukura, Keket   Shukura, Keket I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shukura, Keket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum